M&E Officer is Needed
Dajani Consulting is looking to hire an M&E Officer who meets the following criteria:
· University degree (master’s) in Economics or Business Information Systems or Statistics.
· 5 years of previous experience working as a Monitoring and Evaluation officer /specialist at one of the donor-funded programs or development organizations, including baseline surveys, pre- and post-assessments for development cooperation projects implemented by donor organizations or national or international NGOs.
· Professional experience with data collection and management toolkits (e.g., Kobo toolkit11) and reporting.
· Familiar with Theory of Change and Monitoring Framework concepts and plans.
· Excellent Communication, Computer and English language skills.
· Ability to write reports and presentations.
· Team player with ability to train and instruct other team members.
· Familiar with research and data collection process (qualitative and quantitative) and statistical software for Monitoring and Evaluation purposes.
· Ability to commute from Amman to other governorates occasionally.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com if interested.