Training of Trainers (TOT)
This program is designed to qualify new trainers in the organization. This program tackles all aspects of training from training definitions all the way to dealing with training stress on the ground. The training cycle is discussed in depth along with adult learning concepts. This training program allows the participants to practice their training skills.
TOT covers the following topics/skills:
- The Training Cycle.
- Customizing training in a changing workplace.
- Methods and techniques used to assess training needs.
- Way of creating training objectives based on training demands.
- Understanding adult mentality and learning process.
- Designing training material, exercises, course and sessions layout.
- Effective utilization of training means and media.
- Skills for delivering training and interacting with trainees (moderation, presentation, group work)
- Motivating trainees and participatory training/learning approach.
- Dealing with difficult situations.
- Stress management.
- Evaluating training results & follow-up.